i thought i'd give ya'll an update on my anti resolution list.
here's my list for 2012:
2. go on a vacation to another country- this is feeling terribly distant right now, but i am going to try my hardest to make it happen
3. do something spontaneous (i know it seems like i'm planning it)-lack of spontaneity thus far
4. run another marathon (or at least a half)-signed up for a half and i have been hitting the treadmill again, which actually feels kind of good/miserable all rolled into one
5. get back in shape (aka lose the 25 lbs i put on since my last marathon-ugh)-HA
6. read 3 classic novels that are often referenced (help with these options would be great)- i haven't read so much as the hunger games, much less a classic yet this year
7. hug at least one person everyday-i gotta start hugging more. although, yesterday, i gave two hugs, TWO
8. be more present (try and live for the day not for the future)-i'm working hard on this, but it's a complete mental shift so it's a bit of a slow process. bare with me
9. put at least
10. (still under consideration)-help a sista out!