24.2.12

sometimes-

{cred}
One of the blogs I follow had this cute list-and I thought I'd give it a try on this chilly Friday, since the idea of thinking about finances makes me want to curl up in bed and never come out. so, in an effort to avoid such a dramatic reaction, i'm going to play a little game of sometimes...

I can't stop myself from going to lululemon and spending $350 because i think it will make me go to the gym

I want to freeze frame my uncle/cousins smiley face

I find it concerning when homeless people have dogs with them

I want to soak up all of wine i can get my hands on without fear of a hangover

I decide to take the plunge and book a flight home regardless of the (lack of) funds

It really hits me that i'm almost 30

I can't believe how lucky I am when i am surrounded by the people i'm proud to call friends

I feel like I never, never, ever relax

I feel like a really good person when i do projects for people that take a ton of time just because they asked me to

what about you?
xoxo ashleycolean

No comments: