19.5.11

game of averages


last night, in my (money saving) carpool, i was talking about the lockdown, my progress, and my goals. and my rider asked a good question....'how much do you have to pay down monthly to reach the goal in your time frame?'

i hadn't really thought about it like that yet. don't get me wrong, i have made list after list with scenario after scenario, but hadn't really broken it into an average number.

funny how something one way seems way more daunting than the exact same thing in a different way. funny enough my big number (34,114.73) seems easier than my average monthly pay down number...$1,421.45.

ouch.

well, at least i know what i need to hit each month to get there...and luckily, this month, i'm on track to beat that number. 

woosa.
xoxo ashleycolean

No comments: